Nepal Research Centre

Michael Zimmermann michzim at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 12 06:00:21 UTC 2002

Dear Colleagues,

We wish to inform you that the Nepal Research Centre
(NRC) has moved to a new location in Baluwatar,
Kathmandu. All former services and facilities continue
to be offered including the research library with
reading room, microfilm readers, communication
facilities and a guest room with breakfast. The NRC is
also hosting the newly established German-Nepalese
Manuscript Cataloguing Project
(http://www.uni-hamburg.de/Wiss/FB/10/IndienS/NGMPP/index.html).

All visitors are invited to join us for lunch (Monday
through Friday) at 1 p.m. Please announce by 11 a.m.

Our web page is to be launched in the very near
future. We will inform you as soon as it is
accessible.

A plan of the new location can be send by email on
request.

  Best regards

     Michael Zimmermann

New contact details:

Nepal Research Centre/Nepalese-German Manuscript
Cataloguing Project
Baluwatar 4
P.O.Box 180
Kathmandu, NEPAL

Tel.: +977-1-430 888, +977-1-430 999, +977-1-420855
Fax:  +977-1-442 248
Email: nrc at wlink.com.np
       michzim at yahoo.com

Yahoo! präsentiert als offizieller Sponsor das Fußball-Highlight des
Jahres: - http://www.FIFAworldcup.com