Paa.ninian description of German

Frits Staal jfstaal at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Jan 28 06:57:02 UTC 2002

Re. Jan Houben's suggestion "for Paniniyas":

In the early 1960's, John Brough, during a seminar, gave a very amusing and
clever analysis of a bit of English in Paninian sutra style - about a page
of them as I recall - but it was just an entertainment - albeit illuminating!

Frits Staal