(Fwd) The New Book on Jainism

Roland Steiner steiner at MAILER.UNI-MARBURG.DE
Thu Feb 14 10:33:25 UTC 2002

Dear list members,
my colleague Dr Jayandra Soni has asked me to forward the following message:

From:                   J. Soni <soni at mailer.uni-marburg.de>
To:                     risa-l at lists.sandiego.edu
Subject:                The New Book on Jainism
Send reply to:          soni at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Date sent:              Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:08:04 +0100

List members may be interested to know that the new
book containing essays in Jainism, announced in October 2001
Vasantagauravam
Essays in Jainism
Felicitating Professor M. D. Vasantha Raj of Mysore
On the Occasion of his Seventy-fifth Birthday
Edited by Jayandra Soni
Mumbai: Vakils, Feffer and Simons Ltd.
Paperback (26 September, 2001), 224 pp.
ISBN: 81-87111-51-8

is now available outside India directly from me. The book costs
30 Euros (plus packing and postage outside Germany) and those
interested should contact me off the list (soni at mailer.uni-marburg.de)

The 15 essays in the book cover a wide range from philosophy to
ritual, literature and inscriptions. The cover page and full table of
contents can be seen here:

http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~soni/vasantagauravam.html

Please forward this message to anyone else you think will be
interested.

J. Soni
University of Marburg, Germany
------- End of forwarded message -------´