Critical editions on the web

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Dec 6 18:04:15 UTC 2002

My colleague Gerhard Brey has brought these important resources to my
attention.  I thought they might interest us INDOLOGISTS.

DW

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 03 Dec 2002 18:06:31 +0000
From: Gerhard Brey <g at brey.org.uk>
To: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Texteditor

Dear Dominik,

The discussion about a text editor for critical editions on the
MEDIAEVISTIK group is still going on. I thought you might be
interested in to projects somebody mentioned, you probably know about
them already.

Anastasia, by Peter Robinson (a Windows program to process XML files,
quite expensive at $5000 - 10000)
http://www.sd-editions.com/anastasia/index.html

Quentin (XML/XSLT based, with Cocoon), this one looks really
impressive, there are two examples on the website, but no mention if
the code is available, and if it is free or not
http://www.talonline.ca:8080/quentin/index.html

Best wishes,
Gerhard