suggestions for a name for a hospital

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Wed Aug 21 06:47:54 UTC 2002

karuNA, "Compassion", is a good word, and I think has just the right
connotations.  However,it would almost certainly be mispronounced.

tArA, "star", is also nice, though as it's the name of an important
Goddess in MahAyAna Buddhism, people might think it was a meditation
centre.  But "The Tara Care Centre for Children" has a good ring--and
she *is* a goddess of compassion..