Yamagita in Nepal (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Apr 25 09:42:10 UTC 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:51:25 +0000
From: Michael Hutt <mh8 at soas.ac.uk>
To: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Yamagita in Nepal (fwd)

Dominik, I can discern some Nepali there
(manuSyelokamAjAyeraheravicAragarajovaiSNadharmAtmAchantimanuSyekananalpAvaherdA
paninahera) and some Skt, I think, but nothing that looks like Newari to
me.

--- Message from DW:
Mike, does this look like Newari or Nepalese?

>Dominik
>
>--

Michael Hutt
Reader in Nepali and Himalayan Studies & Dean of Vernon Square campus
School of Oriental and African Studies, London
tel 020 7074 5011
fax 020 7074 5039