Manu

mccomas mccomas at CRES.ANU.EDU.AU
Mon Apr 15 23:36:45 UTC 2002

May I offer an opinion on Manu?

As a potential user, I like to have all the relevant material open in the
one place. Personally, I prefer interlinear/inter-paragraph texts with
footnotes. Perhaps the bulk of the critical apparatus will not allow this.
What about two 600-page volumes with with half the text/translation
together in each?

For what is is worth, I have put up a completely uncritical bilingual
version of Manu at

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~mooncharts/manu/index.html

Here is a quick-and-easy screen grab of what I have done:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~mooncharts/manu/screenimage.gif

With greetings

McComas