"Shaman"

marina orelskaya m_orelskaya at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 2 16:49:53 UTC 2002

We use the same word in Russian. I always assumed, it
is coming from a local dialect. Unfortunately, I do
not have any Russian or Slavic dictionary around to
check it up. Perhaps, someone could do it?
     Regards.
    Marina Orelskaya

--- Valerie J Roebuck <vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET>