sanskrit manuscript (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Sep 6 12:17:22 UTC 2001

For general information:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:09:40 +0530
From: Jnana Pravaha <jpvns at satyam.net.in>
Subject: sanskrit manuscript

Dear Sir,

[reference to scanned MSS on the INDOLOGY website]

We are an institution in Varanasi.You may kindly visit our website
http://www.jnanapravaha.org to know about us.

We have about 500 old manuscripts in our liabrary and were wondering how
to make them available to people interested in this subject. This is an
interesting way to do it. You must have scanned it. Would you please tell
me that could there be any adverse effect on the writing due to exposure
to strong light which is used in scanning or photocopying.

[...]
Yours sincerely,

Bimla Poddar
(Managing Trustee)