Ed Bryant's book now available

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Oct 2 16:46:02 UTC 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 20:32:41 -0400
From: Edwin F. Bryant <edbryant at rci.rutgers.edu>
To: Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK>

 Dear Dominik,

Hope all is well with you.  I have recently resubscribed to Indology,
after removing myself from all lists over the summer so as to complete
the translation of the Bh.P. 10th book, which is now complete (although
editing is proving to be a formidable task).

Anyway, my book: The Quest for the Origins of Vedic Culture: The
Indo-Aryan Migration Debate is finally available.  It was published by
OUP, ISBN  0-19-513777-9

I don't know what the policy of the reconfigured list is wrt members
informing colleagues of their newly-published work is, and everyone may be
completely exasperated with the I-A topic (I can assure you that I am),
but I have had a lot of requests for info about the book.  If you think
this info may be of interest to the list, and posting such info is in line
with the new Indology regs, would you care to forward the info to the
members?  I, of course, can do so (even though I feel a bit awkward
promoting my own work), but I didn't want to do so without your approval.

[...]

Best wishes,  Edwin Bryant