A new graduate student fellowship in Indu Studies

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Nov 28 14:24:48 UTC 2001

Madhav,
as of this morning the URL below is non-existent. I find that there
is a Muktabodha Indologhical Research Institute website (which gives
their address in Hurleyville, NY, not in NJ) at:

http://www.siddhayoga.org/projects_support/muktabodha/

Best,
David Magier