Sadas/Zadas

diwakar acharya acharyadiwakar at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 15:46:36 UTC 2001

Dear Prof. Olivelle,

I think even dental sada can be correct. "sada is derived from  "sadl.r
"saatane and sada is derived from .sadl.r vi"sara.nagatyavasaadane.su.
"saatana and avasaadana can mean similar something near "to harvest".

I hope, it may be useful to consult maadhaviiyadhaatuv.rtti.

With best regards,

Diwakar Acharya
Kathmandu