Rev. Pope's Tamil

Phillip Ernest phillip.ernest at UTORONTO.CA
Sat Mar 31 16:42:24 UTC 2001

Dear List:

This is to thank on-list all those who have generously written me on- and
off-list about Pope's Tamil primer, and others.  Please continue to write,
if anyone thinks of anything new.  It has all been very helpful.

P. Ernest