Gita translaion in world languages

Puthusseri Ramachandran puthusserir at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 31 15:47:21 UTC 2001

Gita has been translated into Malayalam around A. D.
1400, ie. about 600 years back by Madavapanikker of
Kannassa school of Poets. It is considered as the
first of its kind in any of the languages of the
world. We,  are planning to celebrate the 6th century
of the Gita translaion in co-operation with the
schoolers of Indology. We want to know whether any
other arealer translation?

                    Puthusseri Ramachandran