Book help?

Steve Farmer saf at SAFARMER.COM
Thu Mar 29 02:55:18 UTC 2001

Does anyone know where I can buy a new or used copy of H. Falk's _Schrift
im alten Indien_ (1993), which I need quickly? Neither Stanford nor UC
Berkeley currently has a copy, and the book is out of print.

I'd also be happy to borrow a copy from anyone for a day or so, if he or
she were willing to FedEx it to me overnight (charging my FedEx account). I
would have it back in their hands in less than a week.

If any of my Indology friends can help, please email me directly, and don't
respond on List.

Thanks!