SanAtana Dharma

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at APPLEONLINE.NET
Wed Mar 28 06:32:33 UTC 2001

This sounds unlikely. Young British women of that period were great cinema
goers, and knew a good deal about Americans from Hollywood films.  (Not
much to do with Indology, I know, but when has that ever stopped us?)

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK

Venkatraman Iyer writes