About Rebuilding Great Lords of Bamiyan

Arya Buddha Asso aryabuddha at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 25 22:30:31 UTC 2001

We thank Mr. Avi Dey for his suggestions. We would be delighted to see the
actions of his group. Their website and study of the great heritage of
Buddhism in Arya/Gandhar region will be great inspiration to us.

The URL of our website is http://geocities.com/aryabuddha/. We kindly
invite you all to visit.

You are the greatest of scholars, people of considerable influence on
individuals, organizations and governments. You will make our dreams come
true.

We are very few. We can only hope to get things done as catalyst.

Can someone reconstruct our paintings electronically and create edited
pictures of the Great Lord as he appeared in full glory?

Can someone have a cast prepared so that small (say 9") replicas of the
Great Lord  along with the cliff setting can be cast in clay. Buddhists and
other friendly people can keep them in their homes. We can have mantras on
birchbark that can be placed in these replicas. Some people in Pakistan
make some replicas, however artists in India are expert.

We apologize that we have some limitations, we hope you will forgive us for
those.

Arya Buddha Association
M.A.

PS: Does anyone know how we can get birchbark?