Red Indian Holocaust

Jesualdo Correia jesualdocorreia at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 25 02:02:22 UTC 2001

>"Narayan R.Joshi"  wrote:

>To the best of my knowledge, to this day there is almost 50% American
>Indian
>(Red Indians) tribal population in Spanish and Portuguese America spread
>from Mexico to the southernmost tip of the south America continent. This is
>not the case with English speaking countries like US, Canada, Australia and
>New Zealand. Is it OK to remove the people completely, occupy their
>country, change the names and then tender apology. What about Irish Famine
>holocaust? What about Vietnamese holocaust caused by 29 million gallons of
>Agent Orange Dioxin? Thanks.

   I fully agree with you and I very much doubt that no matter the
evidences which might be gathered it's absolutely unlikely that one
could characterize anything within the array of hindu ideological
exagerations as able to produce any holocaust.If there is something which
distinguishes Hindu civilization from many others is its tolerance.I visited
the site in question and it didnŽt convince me.

Jesualdo Correia