Thanks! (+ message for Dominik)

Srini Pichumani srini_pichumani at MENTORG.COM
Fri Mar 23 17:42:06 UTC 2001

Lars,  your signature,  address,  phone numbers etc alone seem to quite chunky
;-)))  Unlike Madhuresan,  Venkataraman Iyer etc who are way too shy to ever
give their address,   you seem to tack on quite a few lines and characters in
every post.  On your last post,  they alone were a 1/3 screenful  -- on my
Toshiba 750CDM laptop where I read e-mail via Netscape 4.61 (with headers set
to brief,  and toolbars turned off,  for increased me) !

-Srini.