[ADMIN] Overposting

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Mar 23 01:09:26 UTC 2001

I'm on the warpath again about large postings to the list.

Please keep your messages down to a screenful of information.  I'll have
to start cancelling subscriptions if the spate of undisciplined large
posts continue.

Special offenders are

[X]  Gunthard Mueller <gm at ANTHOSIMPRINT.COM>
[X] Radha-Govinda Mandir <govinda at MCSA.NET.MX>
[X]  Rohit Chopra <cosmicomic at HOTMAIL.COM>
[X]  Satya Upadhya <satya_upadhya at HOTMAIL.COM>
[X]  Jan Brzezinski <jankbrz at YAHOO.COM>
[X]  Prasad Velusamy <prasad_velusamy at HOTMAIL.COM>
[X]  "L. Suresh Kumar-LSK" <lskumar at SYMPATICO.CA>
[X]  Arun Gupta <suvidya at OPTONLINE.NET>
[X]  Lars Martin Fosse <lmfosse at ONLINE.NO>

Please, people, keep your postings *short*.  Especially Radha-Govinda
Mandir.

(Public service job announcements are exempt from the size rule.)

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.