remarks on interpretation of scripture and Gita etc

Jan Brzezinski jankbrz at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 19 23:16:29 UTC 2001

Dear Lynken,

Please write to me at janbrz at microtec.net as I only
visit this mailbox rarely. I only use it for these
lists and not for personal correspondence.

As far as Rupa Goswami's books are concerned, what
exactly are you looking for? Since I have most of
them, I haven't really been on the lookout for who is
publishing what. The most prolific current source of
published texts in the Gaudiya tradition is Hari Das
Shastri, Purana Kalidaha, Vrindavan, Mathura, U.P. I
don't know if there is any faster way of reaching
them.

Would you mind sending me the email address in Vermont
again? I may look into that. Thanks for thinking of
me.

Jan