Upgrade to Prof. Yano's web-based Pancanga program

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sat Mar 17 20:57:16 UTC 2001

Prof. Yano's extraordinarily useful and sophisticated web-based tool for
calculating various Indian eras and dates is located at

        http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~yanom/pancanga/index.html

Prof. Yano has written to announce an upgrade to the program, and he has
most generously made his algorithms publicly available.

Dominik

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 19:18:18 +0900
From: Michio YANO <yanom at cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp>
Subject: pancanga

Dear Dominik,

I have been working for upgrading the Perl version of pancanga
program.

There are several new features as you will see.

I have decided to make the source script of the perl version
open to the public.

[...]
I will appreciate if you announce about our new version.

With best wishes,

Michio YANO                    Tel +81-75-705-1781
Faculty of Cultural Studies    Fax +81-75-705-1799
Kyoto Sangyo University        e-mail: yanom at cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp
Kyoto 603-8555 Japan           http://www.kyoto-su.ac.jp/~yanom/