New "indological" group at Yahoogroups

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Fri Mar 16 15:46:21 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

Several of you have kindly written to draw my attention to the new forum
called "indological".  I am aware of it, and of the stated goal of the
group, which is expressed in such regrettable terms.  "Indological" has
been set up by Aditya, whom I recently unsubscribed from INDOLOGY on the
grounds that he called another member "Hitler".

It is a pity that people who are unsubscribed from this list become angry.
But I can quite see how easy it would be to get cross and hurt, and I
regret having to be instrumental in that.  But as I have said so very,
very often in this forum, I will not tolerate rudeness and bad conduct in
our conversation.

I am sure "indological" will achieve all the the success it deserves.

Best wishes,
--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list.