Welcome to the indological group

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 16 14:53:19 UTC 2001

It appears new open forums for discussing Indic heritage
are blooming. I received the following message, and
the procedure to subscribe and to unsubscribe are included.

I have seen busy lists like IndianCivilization,
IndicTraditions. And, it looks the indology is diversifying.

Regards,
SM