2 points to note

L. Suresh Kumar-LSK lskumar at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Mar 12 16:41:44 UTC 2001

vaNakkam

1. It is clearly a forwarded article.
Aditya made the first MISTAKE by attributing the article to me.

2. Aditya wrote
"You are just a faithful follower of Hitler ..."

This is A MISTAKE OF GRAVE PROPORTIONS.
I demand an unqualified apology from Aditya on this public forum.
I am not a supporter of Hitler, faithful or not.

3. This sort of personal accusations has to stop.
Hence, I also request the list owner to revoke the posting
privileges of Aditya for making such nauseating comments on others.

4. It needs to be reminded to Aditya that I am on this forum
for 99% solely to read and learn from the postings from many
distinguished scholars. Hence, an occasional posting from me !

- Suresh