SV: An article mentionig Indologists

Sat Mar 10 06:07:42 UTC 2001

Dearest Dr. Duran,

since you asked publically an opener answer:

This "German Romantic Colonialist Missionary Racist Communist" (NS
Rajaram), along with his one man cohorts, S. Farmer,  has already debunked
N. Jha's and NS. Rajaram's "decipherment" in two articles in the "communist
rag" FRONTLINE (Chennai) of Oct. 13, 2000,sqq. and in the equally red
OUTLOOK, or so do some Hindutvavaadins say.

See all papers  and links at:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/R&J.htm
and also, with subsequent discussion, at:
http://www.safarmer.com/frontline/  and
http://www.safarmer.com/horseseal/update.html

And, please, do not forget to expand your knowledge and check NS Rajaram's
pertinent articles in the Indian version of the Voelkische Beobachter, "The
Organiser" of Oct. or Nov. 2000  http://www.organiser.org/ (same text as =
PRAGNA of Oct. 2000: http://www.pragna.org/Art21001.html  )  and cf. also
http://www.organiser.org/21jan2001/cover2.htm  which reveal all the secret
reasons, unimaginable to outside observers, for my writing above papers.
Actually, also Amartya Sen's!
Cf. also The Hindu Research Centre,
http://www.hvk.org/articles/1200/124.html

Finally, I can assure you that I am as conservative as Rajaram's statement
(above) indicates. And certainly,  as Aryan-invaderistic as the evidence
will hold, i.e. little or none, so far.
Please see my pertinent papers on the issue (via my website
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm),
and watch out for the next and/or the second next issue of EJVS at
http://nautilus.shore.net/~india/ejvs/ where most of these never-ending
Aryan Questions will be dealt with, Euro-centrically from Massachusetts,
and otherwise.

Enjoy! Yours, qbsm, The M. Witzel

===============

>May some of your said me where is the refutation from Witzel about the
>Rajaram dicheperment? I t is truth the Witzel is conservative of the
>europeism and Aryan invaderistic?
>Dr. Lolo Duran
>from U A de C

Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
2 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, USA

ph. 1- 617-496 2990 (also messages)
home page:  http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies:  http://www1.shore.net/~india/ejvs