SV: new edition of "The Roots of Ayurveda"

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Fri Mar 9 11:39:40 UTC 2001

Dominik Wujastyk [SMTP:ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK] skrev 9. mars 2001 12:14:
> There's no way you can avoid buying another copy, or two or three... :-)

Thank you for a wonderful business idea, Dominik! We will now all start
*adding* errata to our otherwise perfect books, so that we can later remove
them and have others buy our books several times over.

(Why didn't I think of this myself? Why are other always so much smarter?)

Lars Martin

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo