Query

Martin Bemmann martin.bemmann at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Wed Mar 7 11:47:46 UTC 2001

Dear list,

My colleague Ditte Bandini asked me to send her comment to the list:

--
Martin Bemmann
Heidelberg Academy for the Humanities and Sciences
>Rock Carvings and Inscriptions along the Karakorum Highway<
Karlstr. 4  - D-69117 Heidelberg Germany

mailto:martin.bemmann at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
http://www.rzuser.uni-heidelberg.de/~u71/kara/welcome.html