Conferences

John Brockington SKTJLBS at SRV0.ARTS.ED.AC.UK
Wed Mar 7 11:54:54 UTC 2001

Dear list members,

As an addition to Dominik's recent message about the Krakow conference, more precise contact
details; also, a repeat of details about the Mahabharata conference:

>Does anyone know about the following conferences to be held in 2001-02

Answers about the two that I know about are added below.

>  a.. Indian Studies Conference in Poland

The 2nd International Conference on Indian Studies, to be held at the Jagiellonian
University in Krakow, Poland, on 19th-23rd September 2001.  Contacts: Renata Czekalska or
Halina Marlewicz (e-mail: indconf at vela.filg.uj.edu.pl).

>  b.. International Conference on the Mahabharata in Canada

International Conference on the Mahabharata, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada, on
18th-20th May 2001 (note that these are revised dates).   Contact: Shrinivas Tilak (e-mail:
shrinivast at hotmail.com).

Yours sincerely

John Brockington
Secretary General, International Association of Sanskrit Studies

Professor J. L. Brockington
Sanskrit, School of Asian Studies
University of Edinburgh
7-8 Buccleuch Place