Pending Conferences

James E. Agenbroad jage at LOC.GOV
Tue Mar 6 14:05:24 UTC 2001

                                        Tuesday, March 6, 2001
I deleted the message asking for information about future Indological
conferences. Then I found this in the December 2000 'MLBD newsletter'
(Motilal Banarsidass): "The International Conference on the Mahabharata,
organized by the Chair in Hindu Studies, Concordia University, is going to
be held at Concordia Univesity, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, from 7th to 9th
June 2001. The themes are Methodological Problems of Teaching the
Mahabharata; and Character Analysis Based on Ethical Issues."

     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage at LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US mail: I.T.S. Dev.Gp.4, Library
of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.