Death of Sanskrit

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Jul 30 16:57:11 UTC 2001

Oh, I see.  Yes, I've just checked by using a dialup line.  My work PC is
on the Wellcome Library network, and I guess there's a silent IP
authentication going on in the background.  We must have paid a licese fee
somewhere along the line, and are at a subscription level that permits
full-text access.

Sorry everyone!

Dominik