SV: Need comments on book Cradle of civilization

Lars Martin Fosse lmfosse at ONLINE.NO
Sat Jan 27 15:29:03 UTC 2001

Omar Jedi [SMTP:meditaentuser at HOTMAIL.COM] skrev 27. januar 2001 16:09:
> Hi all!
> I am thinking in buying the book of Cradle of Civilization by David
Frawley,
> and other two authors.
> Any comments would be very appreciated.

Frawley is particularly popular with Hindu nationalists, but does not have
a high standing among professional Indologists in general, at least not in
the West. You may check the Indology archives for discussions concerning
Frawley's views.

My personal opinion is that he is not worth your money.

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr. art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo