Logic of Yoga

Bhadraiah Mallampalli vaidix at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 19 19:21:06 UTC 2001

Sri Sundaresan

IN my opinion the six systems of thought can only handle static systems. In
other words they work on snapshots of reality at different times, comparing
one snapshot to another, but how do we "move" from one snapshot to another?
Even with snake and rope, it is said that when the torch is lighted one can
figure out what is what; but who will light the torch for us and how? A
dynamic system does not need a cause for creation or destruction because it
knows where it is going. If this is not indology then other things are much
less of Indology. I know it is a hard sell, so I resign.

Best regards
Bhadraiah