TIRTHANKA

Patricia Meredith Greer pmg6s at CMS.MAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU
Wed Jan 17 14:26:23 UTC 2001

Kathie, have you looked at "Geography of the MBh" by B. S.
Suryavanshi (Ramanand Vidya Bhawan, 1986), and "Indian
Places of Pilgrimage in India" by S.M.Bhardwaj (Munshiram
Manoharlal,1999)?

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:27:16 -0500 "Katherine K. Brobeck"
<sivadasi at EROLS.COM> wrote:

> Dear Sirs:
> Is there any text, translated into English, or article,
> that lists the precise locations of all the Tirthanka
> listed in The Vana Parva, Mhb. ?  So many seem to
> be still unidentified in the several lists I've seen.
> Kathie Brobeck

Patricia M. Greer
Department of Religious Studies
University of Virginia