Yogacara idealism

Satya Upadhya satya_upadhya at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 7 13:34:27 UTC 2001

The post i am sending now has been rejected twice before. Hope it can be
read. Interesting to note that John Dunne believes that Dharmakirti denies
the reality of external objects.

Aside to John Dunne: According to you, has the "sahopalambha niyama" been
successfully refuted by other Indian philosophers?
-Satya