re. dvija varNa

Ven. Tantra troyoga at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 22 04:13:46 UTC 2001

Re: Lynken Ghose, "dvija varNa"
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0102&L=indology&D=1&O=D&P=37265

I'm looking at two components in a posting - its content and its process.
I was not at all concerned with the content of your post, but its process,
i.e., its fixations, imagery and idiom. I was therefore not "responding,"
but rather, deploying a curious splinter of speech in order to insight
fertility of discourse, as well as morph fresh modes of application. If
you mask off the introit and read that post again, you may possibly find
its message less menacing. For added rap see recent �tudes. Slam dunk.
Your outs.

VT