one of the few ..... ????

Aditya Mishra a018967t at BC.SEFLIN.ORG
Fri Feb 16 01:37:19 UTC 2001

Rohit Chopra <cosmicomic at HOTMAIL.COM> has written as follows:

>2. Please define what you mean by 'rationally' and why you reach the bizarre
>conclusion that believing in the Quran means foregoing the ability to think
>rationally.
>
>3. Whom are 'Muslims' notorious among? Perhaps among communal , prejudiced
>people like you. Spare us the offensively communal sentiments please.

Points very well taken.

Communalism just breeds more communalism.

This list has unfortunately become a debating ground for communalist of both
sides and no one is holier than other.

I had earlier touched the points raised by Suresh that demonstrated how he
came to react the way he did. The words Hindee and Hindoo are used only to
lampoon persons of certain group and are as offensive to them as Nigger,
Jap. Paki  or Jewboy are to other groups treated similarly in other parts of
the world.

Let us be rational and not offend the sensitivities of any other group
howsoever one may hate that personally.

Just as an aside, in my personal view,  blind faith in any kind of scripture
whether it is Koran, Gita, Bible, Dhammpad or Communist Manifesto can dull
one's rational approach and ability to discuss its shortcomings.

---
Have a peaceful and joyous day.
Aditya Mishra
Primary email: aditya at cheerful.com
Primary homepage: http://www.pompano.net/~aditya
ICQ # 1131674 Phone #: (954)746-0442  Fax # (209)315-8571
Random thought of the day:
        Most often a key ingredient in success is knowing what advice to completely ignore.