Available Epics on CD

SHREENAND BAPAT shreebapat at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 4 14:52:46 UTC 2001

The Critical Text of the Mahabharata has been made available on CD jointly
by the Bhandarkar Oriental Research Institute and Spectrum Business Support
Limited, Pune recently. Please contact any of them for obtaining the same

-Shreenand
(shreenandbapat at hotmail.com)