looking for a dictionary for Buddhist logic

Jaekwan Shim shimj at USA.NET
Fri Feb 2 08:41:47 UTC 2001

Dear listmembers,

I'm looking for a dictionary or termonology for Buddhist logic or
epistemology. I know "Terminologie der fruehen philosophischen
Scholastik in Indien", published by the Oesterreichischen Akademie der
Wissenschaften. But, years ago, I have heard of another dictionary for
Buddhist logic or epistemology, probably, by Institut fur Tibetologie und
Buddhismuskunde of Wien. Any body know the title of that dictionary and how
to order (if it exists)?

many thanks,

Jaekwan Shim

Dept. of Philosophy