Indological catalogue 2001

L. A. Nadybal lnadybal at BELLATLANTIC.NET
Fri Feb 2 01:03:37 UTC 2001

Cancelling someone's subscription for a single, polite and appropriate
infraction?  Don't you think that's a bit rough?  I was very pleased to
have the info that was conveyed.  What if a third party placed the notice
as a news item stating what he or she had found?  Even non-commercial TV
and radio stations allow "non-commercial" mentions of their supporters
names and brief mentions as to the nature of the commodities in which the
deal.
LN in DC