SV: Did you hear this?

Rama Das dasa at ONE.NET.AU
Thu Feb 1 01:53:56 UTC 2001

> ** Original Sender: Lars Martin Fosse <lmfosse at ONLINE.NO>
> This hypothesis seems to be beyond falsification or verification. Living
> beings seem to evolve in interaction with their environment (land creatures
> may evolve into fish-like creatures like the wales, for instance, just like
> some dinosaurs evolved into ichtyosaurs). It is likely, I think, that life
> evolves according to basic natural laws, but apart from that I can't see
> anything preconceived about it.

I  know that this is not Indology -- but! Can you provide me with a living example of evolution? We hear so much about Darwinism and evolution, but is it not a case of evolution happened in the past, evolution will happen in the future, but evolution is not happening just now?!

I am asking about evolved living entities, not microbes etc.
----
Ramadas

----