Orissa

Arlo Griffiths A.Griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Mon Dec 10 13:01:22 UTC 2001

yes, and SEXY too, I hope and expect!

looking forward to receiving your comments, which I will incorporate. Kunja
Bihari Up. has sent me the Oriya transcription of the village names by
airmail yesterday, which I will also wait for, and make use of insofar as I
estimate that he actually knows the correct pronunciation, and then we can
send our paper to Ghosh.