Films

Madhav M. Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Thu Aug 30 20:12:26 UTC 2001

Hello Christian,

            In the past, I have purchased VHS versions of several old
Marathi films from Mr. Mohan Ranade's
                                    Neelam Audio & Video, Inc
                                    13003 Trina Drive
                                    Philadelphia, PA 19116-1813
                                    (215) 969-1232.
If the films you are looking for are available for distribution in any
form, Mr. Ranade should be able to help you locate them.

Madhav Deshpande

--On Thursday, August 30, 2001, 2:08 PM -0500 Christian Lee Novetzke
<cln4 at COLUMBIA.EDU> wrote:

> Can anyone help me get copies (PAL or VHS) of these three films?:
>

> Namaca Mahima (1937; Sohrab Modi, producer; Baburao Apte, director)
>
> Patit Pavan (1955; D.K. Films, producers; Vasant Painter, director)
>
> Sant Namdev (1998; Ajay Phutane, producer and director (?))
>

> Thank you.
>
> Christian

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
3070 Frieze Building
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1285, USA