Trubachov?

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Fri Aug 24 15:03:08 UTC 2001

I think it must be the following.  Perhaps those who know Russian can
confirm or disconfirm.

LC Control Number: 99235151
Type of Material:  Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)

Personal Name:     Trubachev, O. N. (Oleg Nikolaevich)
Main Title:        Indoarica v Severnom Prichernomor1e :
rekonstruktsiia reliktov
                      iazyka : etimologicheskii slovar1 / O.N.
Trubachev.
Published/Created: Moskva : Nauka, 1999.
ISBN:              5020116750
Notes:             Includes bibliographical references (p.
303-[319]).
Subjects:          Indo-Aryan languages--Ukraine--Black Sea Lowland.
                   Black Sea Lowland
(Ukraine)--Languages--Etymology.
LC Classification: PK179 .T78 1999
Other System No.:  (DLC)   99235151
CALL NUMBER:       PK179 .T78 1999
                   Copy 1
-- Request in:     Jefferson or Adams Bldg General or Area Studies
Reading Rms

DATABASE NAME:     Library of Congress Online Catalog

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.

Senior Reference Librarian       101 Independence Ave., SE
Southern Asia Section               LJ-150
Asian Division                            Washington, DC 20540-4810
Library of Congress                     U.S.A.
tel. 202-707-3732                       fax 202-707-1724
Email: athr at loc.gov

The opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of the
Library of Congress.

>>> Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at UMICH.EDU> 08/23 7:40 PM >>>
Recently I saw a reference to a book (collected articles?) by
Trubachov,
titled INDOARICA IN THE NORTH BLACK SEA REGION, published by Nauka
(Moscow?) in 1999.  Has anyone seen this book?  Is it in English or
Russian?  Our university library at Michigan does not have this book.
 Any
suggestions on how to get hold of this book will be welcome.
Thanks.

                               Madhav Deshpande