new: EJVS- 7-5: Staal on Vedic Geometry & the History of Science

Wed Aug 8 12:22:14 UTC 2001

Frits Staal has added an important addendum to my  "Autochthonous Aryans"
(EJVS 7-3).
His article (EJVS 7-5, just published)  is entitled:

"There Is No Proof But ...
Addendum to EJVS 7-3 on Vedic Geometry & the History of Science"

It is available (email version) on my web site as:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/EJVS-7-5.htm

and as pdf file (with diacritics) as:
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/EJ-staal.pdf

and it will also appear on the EJVS site shortly.
http://nautilus.shore.net/~india/ejvs/issues.html

M. Witzel
Michael Witzel
Department of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
2 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge MA 02138, USA

ph. 1- 617-496 2990 (also messages)
home page:  http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm

Elect. Journ. of Vedic Studies: http://nautilus.shore.net/~india/ejvs/