Fwd: Steelmaking, Gupta Dynasty, West Bengal

Christian K. Wedemeyer wedemeyer at HUM.KU.DK
Wed Aug 1 12:30:49 UTC 2001

Below is a query from a colleague of mine (an expert in ancient
Chinese metallurgy).  Any assistance would be appreciated.  You can
contact him directly at the email address(es) in his signature file,
or send them to me and I will forward them to him.

Many thanks,

Christian