What next

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Apr 18 10:40:55 UTC 2001

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Kengo Harimoto wrote:

> Another idea I have been pondering was to have indology.net or
> indology.org domain and a web site.  Last time I checked, the Network
> Solution reserves those domain names.  (Which, I assume, is for sale.)

I have already registered www.indology.org.uk (and co.uk) in my name.  At
the time I did that, the various other indology.* URLs were taken.  In
particular, someone called Sheshan in Madras has registered indology.net
and indology.org , both of which would be quite suitable for our
endeavours. (However, indology.org.uk is quite adequate for present
purposes.)  I tried to contact Sheshan without luck (no reply). Hist
details:
                             N., SESHAN  (SNE42)  venkat at SOFFIA.COM
                              SESHAN N.
                              OLD 10/NEW 21, SINGARAM STREET
                              CHENNAI, TN 600017
                              IN