Closing Indology

Swaminathan Madhuresan smadhuresan at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 17 13:58:25 UTC 2001

Pl. consider also:

Rama entering the outcaste Matanga's wood. The battle between vAlin
and sugrIva, decisions made there, [....]

Didn't the Indologist discuss the buffalo sacrifice, a particularly
non-Vedic one, and its ancient memories in the epic?