save Indology

Meenakshi Bauri mbauri at HOME.COM
Mon Apr 16 15:39:19 UTC 2001

"The flattening of heirarchies which has happened in INDOLOGY has meant
that people who have spent entire professional carreers developing
scholarly skills in indology have been accessible to complete beginners.
This is a fascinating situation." Dominik Wujastyk

A fascinating and a remarkable situation!  I personally have benefitted
greatly.  There may be many more like me who have been silent participants,
obseving and learning.  I think it is time to voice our opinion  to help
keep the forum open.

I thank the respected members of the forum for providing this opportunity.