Thank you

Katherine Harper kharper at LMUMAIL.LMU.EDU
Mon Apr 16 17:47:21 UTC 2001

Dear Dominik;
I would like to thank you for the endless hours of hard work that you have
given to
the members of the list. Like other members, the list started my day, gave
a sense
of purpose to my own research, and provided me endless resources. I shall
be very
sad at the demise of the list. I hope that you might reconsider and restart
the list by
enforcing very strict codes of behavior. Whatever you choice, I am grateful
to you for
the wonderful opportunity you gave all of us.  Sincerely,

Katherine Anne Harper
Loyola Marymount University